Increase Automotive Sales Leads
The average conversion rate for most dealership websites is less than 2%. The remaining 98% represents missed opportunities. Website leads convert higher so let RV Chat go to work for you and engage with customers to increase leads.
Convert Visitors Into Quality Leads
Research shows that over 40% of your site visitors will purchase a RV within 20 days. Our proactive live chat solution can improve your current website traffic conversion rate by as much as 60%.
Our Approach Is The Key To Success
RV Chat is proud to provide the highest level of quality support. We often TRIPLE our competition's chat lead conversions. We provide complete customer support with our state-of-the-art proactive chat software and build rapport with each potential customer for higher lead conversion.